Monday, December 17, 2012

"Fill Their Stockings With Hope" Thank you's and MORE!


FTSthankyou2

It is so hard to hug everyone of you from my office here in MSP...  But, that is exactly what I want to do!!!!  So many of you joyfully gave to 20 special orphans in China...  You gave so much that we are hopeful that the number of children in our care will grow next year..  We are hopeful that one or two can be pulled from their orphanages and put in to the loving care of a family until it's time..  Time for their forever!!!

I can promise our precious Bamboo Babies will have birthday parties, gifts, clothes, food and lots of hugs in 2013.  Some of those may come from me personally..  I have been invited to love on our Bamboo Babies this spring..  The details are being finalized soon, but I am praying that I do indeed get to go.  
And, if I do, I am going to tell them about some very special angels that care about them from afar. What a blessing that will be!~

Together we raised $7520 for Pearl River Outreach!  That is 151% of our original goal!!  How awesome is that?  Pretty fantastic I think!!


FTSfinalPRO

But, it get's better!!!  Look what we raised as a group for the children affected by "Fill Their Stockings With Hope!"  
It has been a blessing to partner with my friend Stefanie representing, "An Orphan's Wish" and my friend Lisa representing, "Half The Sky."  It's so humbling to be a part of this event!  
One I hope we get to continue together annually for a long time!


FTSFINAL

Pearl River would like to personally thank, our generous group of donors, that made our amazing bundles possible:


A Mother’s Art
Savor Photography
One Willow Presets
Little Luv Letters
Mitzi Franz
Chris from 
Layers of Life
Lauren at 
Ginger Peachy Kids
Matilda Jane
anonymous in honor of 
An Orphan’s Wish
anonymous in honor of 
Pearl River Outreach 
Branda from 
Days Made of Now
The Kessler Family
Jesus Loves Orphans
Scarlet Threads
The Lokey Family


Next, I am very excited to share the winner of our Final Bundle, "Flights, Camera, Action."
Congratulations to SueAnn!!!!  
Enjoy all of your awesome gifts!

Lastly, I can't close this post without sharing the photos of our Bamboo Babies that need a new sponsor going into 2013.  If you would like to be part of our Pearl River Family, please contact me:
diana@pearlriveroutreach.org

Christmas 20121-1-Sponsors

First Row
Joseph (Hengshan), Cayden** (Changsha), Asher (Changsha)
Second Row
Quinn (Changsha), Rose** (Changsha), Kellan (Changsha) 

**Needs 2 Sponsors

The cost to support one of our babies from afar is:
$35 per month, or $420 annually.
Our donations link to sign up is here

MERRY Christmas and Happy Holidays from all of us at Pearl River Outreach!!

~Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment