Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Thank You for Loving Our Kids!!

I don't know how to thank you...  I wish I could send a hug to everyone of you who has read our blog, liked us on Facebook, viewed my posts, and answered the call to sponsor one of our new children.  It is overwhelming..  Since our trip to China we have received emails and messages from many of you..  Thank you for your hearts for these precious children..  We are hopeful that our children will all be adopted one day.  But, until then we have a job to do...  To provide safe and loving homes for our babies with your sponsorship support!!!

We have had a wonderful response to our need for sponsors!!!  I am so excited to welcome our new families.  You are a blessing!!!!

I still have six children that need sponsors..  Their sweet faces are posted here.. Three boys, and three girls.  All of these precious kiddos are in Zhu Zhou City, except for baby Adalynn who is our new addition in Zhanjiang.

IF you would like to join us on our mission at PRO, please email me, or message me on facebook via the PRO page, or my page. 
 You can also go directly to our donations page:
(*Please sign up under Zhanjiang....  Website is not updated with ZhuZhou yet..)

The cost to sponsor a PRO baby is $35 per month, or $420 annually..

2013-05-29_0001

2013-05-25_0001

THANK YOU!
Diana@pearlriveroutreach.org

No comments:

Post a Comment