Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!!!

Happy Mother's Day from your Bamboo Babies!!!!!!!

untitled-2817

We are still in need of MANY new sponsors to take care of our little ones!!!  So, if you would like to be a part of our PRO family, please reach out to me... (See post below!)   We are so excited about the response we have had from you..  We had some big things happen last week..  We are getting SISTER TWINS that our team met in the baby room in Zhanjiang!!  And, one more precious little heart baby is coming our way too that we met that day..  So....  I NEED your help..   The more sponsor interest we have the more children I can take out of their orphanage cribs.. This motivates me to ASK for your help...  I promise you will be blessed!!

Thank you!!!!
Diana
diana@pearlriveoutreach.org

No comments:

Post a Comment