Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Another Reunion!!!!! And Quarterly Report Update!


Greetings Pro Families!!!  Just a short note to let you know I will be working on Quarterly reports in the next two weeks on your Bamboo Babies!  The information is complete..  I am just behind due to four July birthdays at my house!!!  The last one is July 31st of my first China baby!!!!  Summer is a crazy time at our house!!!!  Soon I will be back on track, and you will have updates on your precious kids!!!!

beach cincy 105

The photo above makes me smile!!!!  Remember, "Lili" from Changsha?  She was the one that always looked quiet, shy, and very reserved...  Well...  as her sweet Mama Paige says, the joke is on all of us!!  Janie is personality plus, and doing absolutely fantastic with her Forever Family!!!!  She is the sweet little one with the sun glasses on in this adorable photo!!!  Janie's new family had the pleasure of meeting the Directors of Pearl River on a recent trip to Cincinnati!!!!  This is one of the biggest blessings in this job..  Seeing our babies safely home and thriving with their families!  I can't wait to meet precious Janie in person!!!  Someday soon I hope!

Please continue to pray for our babies, and their soon to be forever homes!!

Blessings from this crazy Mama!  More soon... I promise!!

No comments:

Post a Comment