Monday, May 10, 2010

Look Who is Home!




One of the very best parts of this job is connecting with families after they are home with our Bamboo Babies! I have been blessed to connect with three in the last few months that are home, and one who is about to travel. This is why we do what we do... It is to give these beautiful children the foundation and love they need to thrive with their forever families!

Do you recognize this cutie? Does she look like the little girl on our header second in from the right? YES, it is precious "Kiley"!!!! She is 2 1/2 now and she has been home with her family since November! From the pictures I have seen and the emails I have received from her sweet Mom, she is doing great!

I will always have a special place in my heart for Miss "Kiley"! She was the first child I ever sponsored at Pearl River! That special day led me to this job, and ultimately to our new daughter. You just never know what's going to happen when you sponsor a Bamboo Baby!

Thanks to "Kiley's" family for allowing us to post her pictures here! We are thrilled that she is home, happy, and loved!

Blessings,
Diana

1 comment:

  1. Oh, thank you for the Kiley update! I will never forget seeing her face for the 1st time~

    ReplyDelete