Tuesday, May 18, 2010

It's Her Birthday and She Needs One Sponsor!!

Madison
Born May 19, 2009
Changsha #1
Hunan Province

*Update - Madison has been sponsored! Thank you "A" Family!!

Tomorrow is Madison's birthday and she will be one!!! Will you bless her on her bday by becoming one of her sponsors? She has been in our program since January. Isn't she adorable?

To sponsor Madison you can go here! Pick the monthly, quarterly or annual payment button. It will direct you to PayPal. We also have a monthly payment by mail option. Just contact me if you would like that option. If you sign up via PayPal I will be notified and I will contact you for more information!

Happy Birthday Madison!

Love,
Your PRO team!
diana@pearlriveroutreach.com

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I have been trying to log on and sponsor Madison but it is not giving me the option-My email is mommieofaa@yahoo.com --- Can you help?
    Thanks,
    Angel

    ReplyDelete