Tuesday, January 12, 2010

My Goal for our Babies...

Since I joined Pearl River Outreach in September my goal has been to see our Bamboo Babies sponsored 100%. I signed on to give these children a hope and a future. Over the past four months I have watched God work. He has brought so many of you into our program. For that, I/we are so thankful!

Many of you know that I am waiting for our Travel Authorization to go to China and bring our third daughter, Sienna Grace home.... Before I go, my prayer is that our sponsorships will be complete! We only have TWO spots left...

So, if you feel like you are being nudged to be a Bamboo Mommy or Daddy, please email me. Below are photos of the three children we have left to get sponsors for...

UPDATE AS OF Wednesday morning!!!
Gabriella - in Zhanjiang (FULLY SPONSORED!!)
Olivia - in Hengshan (FULLY SPONSORED!!)

AIden - in Zanjiang
*1 Sponsors Needed

The cost is $35 per month and we look for you to commit to a minimum of one year... To sign up now, you can go here.. Or email me directly at diana@pearlriveroutreach.org.

Thank you for helping me/us to achieve our goal to give our babies hope and a future!

"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you."
John 14:18




Blessings,
Diana
diana@pearlriveroutreach.org

No comments:

Post a Comment