Monday, September 16, 2013

When Love Begins In China.......

KellanFM-2676
"Kellan" with his Foster Mother ~ April, 2013

I am thrilled to announce that "Kellan" has been adopted and is now home with his forever family!  I had the pleasure of spending time with this precious child during my time in China.  I had tea in his home where he served me and the others visiting.  It was clear he was well taken care of and loved.   It was also clear that he was very attached to his special foster mother!  

 I received this note from "Kellan's" new Mom from Hong Kong as they were preparing to come home last week....

"You can tell he was totally LOVED in his foster home, it makes ALL the difference. THANK YOU TO PRO FOR EVERYTHING!" 

Thank you sponsors for making a difference in the lives of our Bamboo Babies as they wait for their turn to be forever loved too!

No comments:

Post a Comment