Thursday, October 25, 2012

The Faces of Changsha #1 and Exciting News!!

I often receive emails inquiring about our Pearl River children.  The questions range from are they adoptable to how can we adopt one of your children?  These are emails, I completely understand.  That is how I found Pearl River in 2009. My inquires eventually led me to Hengshan  and to my daughter Sienna Grace.

Recently two families reached out to me to let me know that they had found their children through a new orphanage partnership at their agency.  This partnership happens to be with Changsha #1.  The adoption agency is ASIA!  They are based in Portland, Oregon.

I was blessed to have a conference call with Marci on Tuesday.  Marci manages the Waiting Child China Program for ASIA.  She has a huge job.  One is keeping ASIA's blog current with children that they are trying to place.  She also oversees Home Study Approvals.  She is a busy lady!!  It was clear from my call with Marci that she has a heart for these children.  She had the chance to meet many of them during a trip to Hunan this past June!

For the next year, and hopefully beyond, ASIA will have the opportunity to place all paper ready Waiting Child and Special Focus Children.  That will include our PRO kids when their files are ready!!
Some of our children below have already been matched!!!  I am thrilled at this opportunity to connect with the families of our kids during their wait, and beyond!!

So..... If you are thinking about adopting, or you are interested in learning more about Changsha's Waiting Children both at Pearl River Outreach, and at the Orphanage I would contact ASIA!
Marci's contact information is: 
marcisk@asiadopt.org

  
Rose-Changsha

Quinn-Changsha
QUINN

Poppy-Changsha
POPPY

Noah-Changsha
NOAH - "On Hold"

Liza-Changsha
LIZA - "Matched!"

Kellan-Changsha
KELLAN - "MATCHED!"

Kade-Changsha
KADE

Hannah-Changsha
HANNAH

Grayson-Changsha
GRAYSON

Faith-Changsha
FAITH

Cayden-Changsha
CAYDEN - "On Hold"

Asher-Changsha
ASHER

Questions?  You can email me at diana@pearlriveroutreach.org

THANK YOU!!


LASTLY, Check my blog tomorrow for exciting news on the 2012 "Fill Their Stockings With Hope" Event!  We are excited to have another amazing year for the children!!!

1 comment:

  1. We can't say enough wonderful things about ASIA, Marci! This is the agency that united us with our Gabriella Grace and they are AMAZING!! If we ever felt called to return to China to adopt again they would be the only agency we would call!!

    ReplyDelete