Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Happy Birthday Asher!

Asher


I was just preparing to start the Quarterly Reports for our sponsors. I was reading what each child's foster mother had to say about their charge.. And, I think this one about Asher is my favorite.. What a charming precious boy he is... Today Asher is 5 years old.. I pray this is the year he meets his forever family! Happy Birthday Asher! You are special!!!!"


From Asher's foster mom...

"He has been doing fabulous! He can now count past 100 and recites poetry for guests that come to visit his foster family. His foster mother has also taught him to pull out a chair for each guest. His foster mother says that he is a a very good and polite boy!"


I just wanted to note that Asher's special need is development delays and speech delays.. I would venture to say that used to be his special need!!! Way to go Asher!




2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Asher!
    He was my girls favorite...! When I started reading, I really thought he was ours but then realized it was just one of the many that tugged at our heart strings!!
    Will pray that soon he will find his forever family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing superb informations. Your website is so cool. I am impressed by the details that you’ve on this blog. It reveals how nicely you perceive this subject.cheap louis vuitton belts, Replica Hermes wallets

    ReplyDelete