Friday, February 12, 2010

New Sponsorship Opportunities!!!!

Birthday ~ April 30, 2009
FULLY SPONSORED! Thank you!!!

Birthday ~ May 8, 2008

FULLY SPONSORED! Thank you!!

Well, we loved celebrating our 100% sponsorship last month! But, now it is February and we have had some Bamboo Baby sponsorships expire. So, we are excited to invite you to join our Pearl River Family!!!! We also have a precious newborn in Hengshan. I will be introducing Mia as soon as I have her photos.. Trust me when I say, precious and new!!!

Please email me at diana@pearlriveroutreach.org as soon as possible if you would like to have Caitlin or Lili as your Valentine! You can also go directly to our donations page and click on Changsha for Lili, and Zhanjiang for Caitlin. You can get to that page here!

Happy Valentine's Day and Gung Hay Fat Choy!! I am excited to welcome you!


No comments:

Post a Comment